Why Study MBBS in Philippines?
Philippines is a perfect spot to study MBBS. Philippines have a decent interface with the western world, which help students from all over world. Students going to study MBBS will feel at home, as the Filipinos are great hosts. They will are incredibly cordial and polite. The Philippines boasts of safe country and ensures secured living for the other students who come to study on MBBS in Philippines. Among them MBBS in Philippines is being the first choice of the Indian student as Philippines caters MBBS course at a very affordable rates along with caters numerous advantages in contrast to other countries.
What makes Philippines campus congenial to study MBBS in Philippines?
There are several reasons that have enticed students to study MBBS in Philippines and among one of them is its congenial campus, where you will get every facility at the affordable fee. No matter it is accommodation, food or other facilities, you will get clean, fully furnished rooms, the various foods of every corner of the world to fulfil the craving of every international student. Moreover, the campus offers you Wi-Fi facility that you can access throughout the day as well as the library loaded with books subjective to your course, open whole day to bestow you utmost support for your assignments and study. In Short, an ease of accessing every need within the campus with no efforts makes it more likable for local as well as international students to study MBBS in Philippines.
World class Medical Education in Philippines
The Philippines medical schools are graduate schools offering the Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree. The M.D. is a four-year proficient degree program, which qualifies the degree holder to take the licensure exam for medicinal specialists in the Philippines. Studying MBBS in Philippines has advantage such as good weather and low medical colleges for Indian students. Philippines is the third biggest English talking nation in the world. This gives an open door for students to think about different projects in Philippines. Philippines have one of the better medical education systems in Asia. Philippines take after the American arrangement of instruction and thus students can likewise get credit exchange choices to study solution in USA, or to study medicine in Caribbean districts as well.
Top Reasons to Study MBBS in Philippines
- The MD in Philippines is recognized and approved as an equivalent course to the MBBS by the MCI (Medical Council of India) who has established and maintain uniform standards of medical education.
- Philippines medical universities are widely renowned in many countries for the superior standard of education and have listed in the WHO, IMED and ECFMG medical education directories.
- Professors in the Philippines universities are coming from different countries, including USA and India who are highly qualified and experienced in the allied field.
- Philippines medical colleges are regulated by the Philippines ministry of education and that is why Philippines colleges do not have any capitation fees as well as no donations to be paid for enrolment.
- Another advantage of an Indian student is the climate of the Philippines. Philippines climate varies from 23 °C to 32 °C throughout the year, which is very alike to the Indian climate helps Indian students in settling with no trouble. The other advantage of the similar climate is, people having the same pattern of disease, which aids to the Indian students who want to practice in India.
- There is no any donation required to enroll in Philippines medical college, unlikely to Indian medical colleges.
- Philippines follows US education system that open numerous opportunities to make a career in English speaking countries inclusive of UK, USA, Australia, Canada, etc.
- The English medium of instruction diminishes the barrier of learning the native language and helps to concentrate only on the study.
- All the medical colleges in Philippines emphasis on practice over theory give you greater extent of practical experience that helps you during practice.
- The entire faculty of the Philippines medical colleges is co-operative and ready to help you in every query.
- As the MBBS degree of Philippines is recognized by MCI, you can practice in India after completing the MCI registration formalities.
- The MBBS degree of Philippines is recognized by every major country, that proffers you great career opportunity of working in the US, Canada, Australia and other developed countries without any extra course.
- The living cost at Philippines is very less compare to other along with there is very mere difference in Philippines currency and Indian currency that makes Philippines more affordable.
- There have a large number of messes and team of Indian chefs to make all the Indian dishes available for Indian students at affordable rates.
- India and Philippines both have a tropical climate that helps you to quickly adjust to the Philippines climate.
- Listed on the 12th as the most populous country in the world, hence you will have greater opportunity to practice with a varied and large number of patients.
- You can easily communicate with patient and a local as the Philippines is the 3rd largest English speaking country where almost 94% of Filipinos speak English.
- If you are planning to migrate at US, there is good news for you. The student can crack the USLME parts I and II in Philippines only under the guidance of medical professors.
- Philippines is also renowned country for MD, the students coming from US, UK, Germany, France, Australia, Japan and South Korea is an evidence of it.
- If we look at the data of past years and today, the number of Indian students enrolling for MBBS in Philippines are drastically increased shows its worthiness.
- Excellent flight connectivity from India offers easy commutation throughout the year
- Philippines embassy is very liberal, that means it is easy to obtain a student visa and quick processing of documentation.
- To study MBBS in Philippines approx. 20,000 students enroll every year that shows prominence of the Philippines is not only limited to the India.
- Universities of the Philippines not only prepare for medical practice, but also prepare students for the MCI screening test.
- In Philippines, getting an admission in Manila would be the best for foreign students as it is the most secure city in the world in terms of crime.
Who can get Admission in MBBS?
The criteria set by MBBS colleges in the Philippines are very moderate:
- Student should have 17 years completed before 31st Dec
- Open category Student should have passed out 12th science with a 50% aggregate of physics, chemistry and biology
- SC/ST and OBC Student should have passed out 12th science with a 45% aggregate of physics, chemistry and biology
- Must have passed out English
If your details are complying with the above-mentioned criteria, then you are eligible to get an admission for MBBS in Philippines.
Food Facilities in Philippines
As a foreign education consultant, not only take a liability to enroll you for MBBS in Philippines, but also comprehensively take care of your living and food requirement as well. That means at the Philippines you will get a complete array of healthy and hygienic Indian food from our canteens inclusive of Gujarati, Punjabi, South Indian. You will get a complete Indian dish very nearer to every college and hostels.
Option Available for MBBS/MD
We as a foreign education consultant introduce two options for MBBS in Philippines,
- 4 years of MD course after pass out Graduation ( Science)
- 5 years of MBBS course after pass out 12th (science)
Hostel Facility in Philippines
Universities to study MBBS/MD in Philippines provide hostel facilities for their students. It has twenty-four hours guards along with CCTV camera for the students' safety. A number of the hostels are located outside the university campus; however, they are managed by the university. Hostel is fully furnished and equipped with beds, fans, air conditioner, sofa, dining table, microwave oven, fridge, washing machine, study tables and cupboards. If you want, you will also be permitted to stay at an accommodation of their choice, but that is allowed only following the first semester.
What are the enrolment rules to study MBBS in Philippines?
The initiative step to enroll for MBBS in Philippines is to appear in the NMAT (National Medical Admission Test), it is a nationwide examination required to get an admission in the any medical college in the Philippines. Thereafter, the next procedure is to submit your documents inclusive of mark sheet of secondary and senior secondary examination as well as international students ought to submit a photocopy of their transcript and birth certificate. These required document submission is mandatory for those students also, who need to convert the tourist visa in to student visa. Moreover, you need to submit a clearance certificate from the local police and no objection certificate from parents to enroll for MBBS/MD in Philippines. At the end, make sure that all your documents notarized and attested by the Local Embassy.