Why study MBBS in USSR (Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine etc.)?
From 1922 – 1991, The territory of the present day Russia was known as The Russian Soviet Federal Socialist Republic (RSFSR) the largest, wealthiest and the most populated of the 15 constituent union republics of the Soviet Union. At the end of 1991, there was an emergence of 15 newly independent states, representing the former soviet republics and a new political and economic framework came to existence known as the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS).
Russia, the largest country of the world is prominent for imparting world-class knowledge. The study of Russia is not just prestigious but also highly beneficial as Russia accounts for the most educated population as per OECD and has superseded some of the top nations like USA, Canada and Japan. People from all over the world choose to study in Russian Universities and it was recorded that above 2 lakh students from around 168 countries come to study in Russia.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in USSR (Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine etc.):
- No donation or capitation fee!
- No entrance Exam!
- Easy Admission Process.
- Russian medical degrees are recognized by WHO (World Health Organization), MCI (Medical Council of India), UNESCO (Switzerland), ECFMG (USA, UK) etc.
- Wide range of possibilities and board exposure to clinical practice due to highly equipped multi - profile hospitals.
- The education fees are affordable due to the high subsidy of the Russian Government.
- The living expenses for students are over around USD 50-60 (Up to Rs.2500) per month. This has made Russia as an economical educational destination.
- Russian Medical Universities are the Institutions in the world offering direct medicine courses (MBBS, MD) like USA, France, Japan, etc. through six years duration of the medical courses.
- Medical Education system in Russia has its own remarkable distinction on the world stage. The standard of Medical Education in Russia is considered to give one of the most advanced, superior & sophisticated in the world.
- The student: teacher ratio is approximately 8:1.
- Medical Universities of Russian Federation are functioning under the Russian Govt. in charge of Public Health Ministry. All the hospitals are Govt. Hospitals and connected with the medical university. Hence, the universities are well infra structured.
- The higher calibre professionals experienced in USA, Russia & Europe with high profile medical standards, handle classes in English Medium.
- Russian Medical University offers congenial environment to study and be acquainted with European lifestyle & facilities.
- Tuition fees are cheaper by 50% as that of in India.
- Excellent laboratory & surgical theatre’s with all modern infrastructures.
- Climatic conditions are congenial for growth of our body & mind.
- Educational loans available from Nationalized Banks.
- Fees can be remitted on instalments per year.
- Worldwide-accepted curriculum.
Who can get Admission in MBBS?
The criteria set by MBBS colleges in the USSR are very moderate:
- Student should have 17 years completed before 31st Dec
- Open category Student should have passed out 12th science with a 50% aggregate of physics, chemistry and biology
- SC/ST and OBC Student should have passed out 12th science with a 45% aggregate of physics, chemistry and biology
- Must have passed out English
If your details are complying with the above-mentioned criteria, then you are eligible to get an admission for MBBS in USSR.